Thursday, February 24, 2011

Satin Lips

Last night I was on a mission to find some of Welch's Fruit Snacks. Needless to say I gave up rather quickly and went on to look at lipstick and nail polish. I spent what seemed like hours just moseying around the make-up section at CVS. After grabbing several lipsticks, eyeshadows and nail polishes, and slowly placing them back where they belong, I left with CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick in Sultry.

When it comes to CoverGirl make-up I tend to stay away. There are only a few of their products that I own, each one of their colors have been discontinued. I was rather apprehensive about purchasing the lipstick, but the color seemed nice enough.

The first thing I did when I got home was try it out. The color turned out to be great, the soft natural brown with a hint of pink/purple. It feels great on your lips, goes on easily and has enough moisturizer in the lipstick, yet it does not look like a shiny gloss on.

At moment it is a win, in a few months that may change.  I will pray that it doesn't, we shall see.



CoverGirl Lip Perfection Lipstick 
Color: Sultry Seduction (great name huh?)
Cost: $7.00

No comments:

Post a Comment