Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tuesday Shoesday!

The Kapoo! Boot
Cost: $218.99
Available Here

These boots scream kick-ass! They remind me of something of what Wonder Woman would wear in the 1920's.  The color is fabulous and the detail of buttons! I cannot handle how amazing these boots are. They will be in my dreams for a few weeks. I can see it now me in the Wonder Woman get-up making Super Girl envious of my fashion forward Super Hero Suit.


Floral Dr. Martens
Cost: $120.00
Available Here

Ever since I saw Liv Tyler in Empire Record I have been wanting to get a pair of Dr. Martens. When I finally got the nerve to ask my mom for a pair she got me the silly little girl pair. Needless to say I was rather disappointed and refused to wear them for awhile, that is until my mom threaten to never get me anything ever again. As a kid I might not have been able to get the cool British boots and live out my dreams to work at a record store; but what is stopping me now? The floral Dr. Marten's are amazing the floral print adds a nice feminine touch to the tough, industrial boots, yet don't over power them and most importantly they don't look horrible.


No comments:

Post a Comment