Saturday, March 19, 2011

Play Time! Pin-Up Style

After work and earthquake kit shopping I got rather bored and Boy Meets World just was not cutting it for me so...I played around with make-up and my hair.  The look that I wanted to go for was pin-up. I am absolutely fascinated with old pin-up art and old fashion pin-up girls.  In Austin a few years ago while looking at vintage pin-up postcards I blurted out to my good friend, "I wish I was a pin-up girl!" Little did I know that a older man was standing right behind me and he did give me a strange look, oops!

Anywho, here is the result of my pin-up attempt. Before I forget to mention this I don't own a curling iron and my hair is naturally straight; I used my straightening iron to curl my hair.

p.s. My camera was returned to me earlier today, that means that slightly better picture qualities will be on the way.









No comments:

Post a Comment