Sunday, April 17, 2011

Bat Those Lashes: Buxom Lash

I love playing with make-up, but for the day to day use I go for the natural look and the philosophy that less is more. Once in awhile I get a little crazy and wear color eyeliner or red or even dark plum lipstick.

For some time now I have been working up the courage to wear color mascara. One of my good friends always wear very little make-up yet, she uses colored eyeliner, usually in a plum, and colored mascara, in a dark green. Both go so well with her eyes and just adds this nice pop.

So after search for a color that wouldn't be to loud and be a nice touch, I found Buxom Lash Mascara Special Effect in Blue Noir for $18.  I have never used the Buxom Lash Mascara before and I am in love with it! It does not clump, does not make my eyelashes look like spider legs and it leaves my lashes feeling soft. 

Oh and that color! The blue noir is a beautiful navy color; the blue isn't noticeable at first but in the right lighting and in the sun it amazing. My eyes are a dark brown and everyone that has brown eyes knows how difficult it is to make them look anything but dull. This mascara gives my eyes a little life without having to cover my eyelids in blue eyeshadow. 


No comments:

Post a Comment