Monday, April 11, 2011

Cases of the Mondays

Voyage Leatherette Shoulder Bag
Cost: $28.80
Available Here

This sling leatherette shoulder bag is rather basic, which is always appreciated since it can often go with many outfits without being too overpowering. Another winning factor in my mind is the gray color; the bag is also comes in this light pink, but it is just too much for me.


Melie Bianco: Zoe Bag
Cost: $99
Available Here

In the picture the bag looks rather small, but it is the opposite, you can fit your wallet, phone, make-up bag, first aid kit and a book (yes, I carry all of this in my bag, minus the make-up bag). Yes, I know, it is indeed another satchel! I have tried to not post about satchels, but I can't help they are one of many weaknesses. What make this one different from the others, is the stitch work and bamboo detailing and lets not forget the color. The turquoise standouts and is perfect for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment